Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm never going to get a job

I really don't want to get a job. Ever. My dad tried to give me a job speech. I mean, I had a job once... I worked at a greenhouse and lifted flats of plants. Hard work, I swear. And I did it all, but I hated it. I didn't hate being there- it was pretty and hot during the summer and money is good. I just don't really need the money and I'd much rather be doing something fun for free.

I don't want to work. I just can't help it that I'd rather sit around and do nothing. I'm in school and I don't need to make myself a living! I hardly spend money except to get food. I just need a way to get mass amounts of money fast for my savings. Because I admit, I have an affinity for expensive bags, sunglasses, shoes and clothes. It works just fine, though, transferring a little of my checking into my savings from each month's allowance from daddy.

Next purchase is a chanel bag. A lot of my savings is going towards it, but I still feel like my income is enough to get me by. If I ever get a job, it's an internship working at a corporate firm. That way, I am actually contributing to my future. But you will never see me working a 9 to 5 in some cubicle where my ideas don't count for shit. Not until I'm the CEO making millions.

No comments: