Thursday, March 29, 2007

Growing up is hard to do

I don't know when or where it happened, but I am a person who punches walls and throws cell phones when I'm angry. I used to laugh in the face of my best friend's little sister who is pretty much "insane," but more and more, I'm starting to realize that I'm pretty crazy. I have my reasons though, and it's not like I hear 15 voices in my head, one of which includes the Devil.

I guess it's kind of weird but I totally believe in PMDD. I've been watching commercials about treatment for it and even though it's just really popular in the media lately, I decided to check it out more. I kept an online tracking of my symptoms for a couple months and then pretty much noted when I had violent outburts (which is quite common unfortunately); however, nevertheless, every month for about six months has been a violent one in the ten days that many women have PMS.

Anyway, decorations aside, I'm pretty sure that my anger is uncontrollable and has been since I was a child. I have dealt with it pretty well for a long time now. My new aggression now emerges only once a month. I am so hopeful that some medicine will help me straighten out the hormones that "growing up" totally misplaced.

No comments: