Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It's a sad day when bus drivers need to meet qualifications for the job

I've been so busy writing papers that I don't even have time to sleep. And when I want to sleep, I'm hyped up on caffeine from Pepsi. I can't drink caffeine, period. I should know this already. I drank pepsi two nights in a row and felt like everything alround me was blackening and yet my computer screen kept keeping brighter. Spots, the like. I just don't get along with caffeine. I really love the taste of Pepsi and ultimately it gets to me when I drink a whole 2 liter while writing a paper. I don't really like the way it feels on your teeth though. I used to think it was just Coke that coats your teeth. but ew. Soda is just unhealthy.

No sleep, lots of Pepsi. I feel done for the night and for the week so it's going to feel good to sleep tonight. I kind of don't know what to do with myself though. It's pouring and I almost want to go out to the store because I'm bored. I think I'm just so happy to be done... I've been doing this for a week and a half. grrr.

I stood out in the rain waiting for the bus for 40 minutes today. One passed me, half full, seats open. another passed out of service. What an asshole. I almost planned on telling the next bus driver that the one passed me. I got on and people looked at me weird because I looked so much more drenched then everyone else coming in. my hands were wet and couldn't even hold on. so I press my stop and it dings and says "stop requested" and then he doesn't stop. UNBELIEVABLE. so I yell "can you stop the bus" and he stops a block too late. I really can't believe this transit system. I did get off the bus saying "you are a fucking idiot" but I didn't have to say it because he must have some idea when he's getting paid minimum wage.

No comments: