Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I HATE realtors (visiting my house every day)

I was wondering all day why there was a police officer just hanging out in the middle of the marsh chapel square. I'm not completely sure, but I'm assuming it was because (as I later found out) three school buses crashed or some shit. They just so happened to be blocking the interesections of every street after packard's corner. So the bus dropped us off and I was forced to walk the extra three blocks to my apartment.

The thing is that there were people randomly stopping on the sidewalk to stare. There was no one in the school buses and the ambulances all went by like an hour before. I even saw guys taking pictures of a school bus that apparently looked damaged but I didn't notice. I really hope they were reporters. I felt like I got home faster just beause I was passing by all these people that slowed to rubberneck. who cares, man.

this shouldn't be public knowledge, but the door to my apartment lobby won't shut behind you anymore. You either have to pull it shut from the stick that lacks a doorknob, or push it from the other side really hard. Most times, it won't even close with force from either direction. So i write a nice note for the door on some junk mail; it says: "Please close the door behind you. if you continue to leave it open, you risk your safety and mine." I go down to get food and someone had ripped it up... not only that, BUT THE DOOR WAS OPEN AGAIN. like, come on, can you make the extra effort to try to close it? you live here too. Anyway, the next step is going to the realtor, but they are so ghetto.

Alpha Realty: NEVER EVER LIVE IN THEIR HOUSE.

No comments: