Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So I guess we all win?

I've had a good time relaxing and trying to avoid my anger management problems. Turns out that I'm not very good at avoiding them at all. My mother so graciously did my laundry while I was home. She annoyed me a little but it was fine. My dad said something about getting a job and I kind of flipped out but without input from him thank god. So no thumbs up or down for the home experience. Mother did, however, hurt my beautiful $150 fur sweatshirt.

It might have been the cold air of the dryer or the heat from on top of the dryer, whatever, but I said don't put that sweatshirt in the dryer. The poor thing looks like a matted sheep as opposed to what it used to look like- i little bear boa. How sad. Noticeably sad, I sat in the bathroom at 2 am combing inside my jacket and the hood. I did that a couple more times over the next week when no one was home.

I decided it was rather futile to go any further brushing my wounded kitty. I gave up and lint-brushed it and wore it. Some girl wearing the same sweatshirt made me kind of freaked out about the transformed sheep wool I was now wearing. ew. Anyway, the stupid jacket got me all linty just like the 80$ sweater I bought from victoria's secret that makes me sneeze and look blue for days after wearing it. gay.

Christie knows how to wallow in her sadness, so she kills two birds with one stone. Mother gave me the idea to buy one off ebay. Couldn't find it so I bought a maroon one (the one I originally wanted). Today, I won the auction for a creme one like my original, however it just has a mini moose (I like it better than the old). SO I GUESS WE ALL WIN. but I definitely didn't need the hardships.

No comments: