Wednesday, February 28, 2007

People who aren't cut out for the job

A second post with the opening "I can't believe how long it took me to sign into this blog..." except this time I replace blog with piece of shit. I am not exaggerating when I say that I've been working on it on and off for about three hours now. Success comes with much work I see.

I've been letting the small things bother me (especially today). I like the small things and I think it is important not to overlook them daily. But maybe I'm a little too concerned with specifics. I woke up rather grumpy that I had three classes today that involve lots of waiting. (again, it's a Wednesday). I read some school books and worked on info for my feature article. then I sat there getting overwhelmed about it all. Joey's shoe grazed my Ugg and I gasped. Accordingly, I thought about it the whole trip to Sugardaddy's and then used my suede brush and eraser to ease the damage when I got home.

Someone ate the last honey nut granola bar. there were only two in the first place, and I ate the first one. I yelled and stuff and Joey reminded me that he ate it and I had a bite. they're nothing special but I just don't like chocolate. errrr stop touching my stuff and don't correct me when I'm really the one to blame.

Elsewhere, Joey's friends' car starting emitting this awful chemical burning smell and then I thought about if we all passed out in the car while it was still moving. Then the battery light went on and I was sure we could just make it home with the windows open (3 more blocks). Apparently not. We pulled over, waited an hour for advice and then decided to just drive the 10 seconds home and get it towed there (my idea in the first place).

I really hate stupid people who don't let you get a single word in. Actual event:
-Knock at the door
-I open the door to a bunch of girls. I'm sure i looked perplexed...Oh, it's a realtor (happens almost EVERY DAY)
-she barges inside past me as she continuously asks me my phone number to make sure that I know she called me and that she's right
-i give her some excuse like ah i was sleeping and she ignores me
- walks around my house and then asks me if she can get into my roomates room (the roomate who refuses to come back or unlock her door)
-I try to tell her no
-she cuts me off saying maybe her key will work
- i try to tell her it won't work
-she cuts me off saying she just thought it might
-I try to tell her it won't work but then let her do it while I say in the background really loud "what an idiot, way to ignore me"
- she asks me what size the locked room is
-I try to tell her and she cuts me off
- I stay silent from now on and she leaves out my front door which i told her doesn't lock itself and she has the key
-she left it unlocked and I yell "you fucking bitch" down the stairs

No comments: